When is the next IS-BAO training in our region…? This is certainly a question we hear quite often.
Finally some good news!
As a result of COVID-19 travel restrictions, IBAC will be conducting a Fundamentals of IS-BAO and Auditor Accreditation workshop during normal working hours in Asia!
Details surrounding registration (including an early-bird rate) can be found here
Please support this initiative – which will help operators save with travel cost during these challenging times for our Industry.
The Aviation Safety Asia team look forward to seeing your smiling faces on-line during the training in October!
About IBAC Training:
One of the first initiatives for adopting the industry codes of best practices and achieving the globally recognized IS-BAO or IS-BAH registration standard is sending a representative from your organization to one of these workshops.
Typically, the IBAC workshops consist of two day-long sessions. The first day is dedicated to IS-BAO or IS-BAH fundamentals and is followed by a day focused on auditing and evaluation requirements, with an emphasis on SMS performance validation.
Day One: Fundamentals (required for IS-BA Registered Companies)
- Assists operators with implementation efforts, and
- Provides a practical approach to managing an SMS based on ICAO principles.
- Provides training for auditor renewal
- requirement is only currently mandated for IS-BAH within 36 months of audit per IS-BAH 2.7.1
Day Two: Auditing (required for IS-BA Auditors and Programme Support Affiliates)
- Trains Programme Support Affiliates & Internal Auditors to conduct evaluations and provides essential training in SMS performance validation; and
- Provides training required for auditor renewal