The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (ISBAO) allows operators to meet the requirements of ICAO Annex 6 Part 2 and the EASA/OTAR's requirements for an Aviation Safety Management System.
- ASA can conduct your IS-BAO assessment quicker, faster and more cost effective than any other organisation.
- Our dual accredited auditors save you time and money - catering for Fixed wing/Rotary and Flight Operations/Maintenance Audits, on most occasions with one person/visit.
- Our auditors are current operators of large corporate aircraft and understand the realities and flexibility required to conduct worldwide operations.
Contact Us for information on how we can help you become IS-BAO accredited/renew today.
The Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) International Standard was developed in 2014 by Aviation Safety Asia's founder along with the former Qantas Head of Safety and Australia’s ICAO representative on the UAS standards panel.
- Compliant Drone operators benefit through automatic insurance premium reductions and reduced regulatory oversight as a result of complying with this best practice standard based on ICAO RPAS guidance material.
- ASA can assist with all of your unmanned aircraft regulatory compliance needs and are approved to conduct UASI Standard audits.
Contact Us for information on how we can assist with your drone safety requirements.
The International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (ISBAH) is an SMS based set of global industry best practices for business aviation ground handlers.
- IS-BAH follows the IS-BAO structure and incorporates many protocols from NATA’s Ground Audit Standard program.
- ASA can assist with gap analysis, audit preparation and accreditation for this new ground handling standard which is helping handlers and operators around the world, meet new SMS requirements from ICAO.
Contact Us for details on how we can help your organisation gain IS-BAH accreditation.
Aviation Safety Asia has a wide ranging team of highly qualified Aviation Safety Experts ready to assist on-demand to achieve your business or safety related goals.
ASA can provide contract staff at short notice - Contact Us for assistance with:
- Tender bids, new and contracts/opportunities,
- Operations manual/exposition development,
- Safety/risk reviews, and
- Maintenance, Flight Operations, Ground Handling and LOSA auditing.
We also have pre-approved personel ready to hold contract Quality and/or Safety Manager Roles under Australia's new Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Part 119/121/145 regulations.
Enquire here and we will respond via email, schedule a call back or arrange a face to face visit when next in your part of Asia...